Growth Funding News is about how venture capital and startups are using social media to grow their business presence. Core to the Growth Funding News is the Venture Capital Scoreboard where you can find more than 100+ venture capital, venture partners, angel investors, PE, accelerators and others.
The purpose of the Venture Capital Scoreboard is not just about venture capital companies and Twitter profiles who list themselves as VC investors, private equity and accelerators, it is to recognize that social media presence really matters. That is, the firm or person who has the highest number of followers is not the only measure of the VC’s social presence but certainly a viable one. Like any other factor, Twitter postings reflect the company or person’s views of the world, their investments, goals and achievements. Please send news and add email@example.com to your press lists, analyst briefing, reports and other thought leadership.
Here some of the core services provided:
Click on image for more.
Specific services include:
CXO Global Pro goes beyond what you think is career counseling or development. This is a life changing service that is a continuous effort to grow your own personal “brand” for your lifespan. This is about not who you work for but about who you really are and want to be.
Platinum Personal Account CXO Global Pro package consists of:
- 30-minutes per month personal career planning
- 30-minutes per month business coaching
- Access to CXP thought leader collaboration groups on CXP website –
- Introductions to other social media leaders and influencers
- One industry-personalized original article per week to be posted on Linkedin page, personal website and added to Twitter postings over the week
- Social media posting daily (M-F) on Twitter or everyday options
- Linkedin personal page content development and posting,
- Personal website development and posting of articles and business tips curated by staff for specific client industry aka fintech, healthcare, cybersecurity, etc.
- Access to CXP certifications and courses
- Access to monthly CXP webinars
- CXO access to other CXOs on Pro Site
- Access to CXP quarterly events and annual CXP Awards event
CXP will also deliver a weekly newsletter with highlights on all of the above topics and CXP news
- Additional services billed as requested.
- Subject to change without notice.
- Customers are be billed monthly via ACH/CC/PayPal.
If you have questions or would like to get started on amping up your life brand,
please call Tom Cross 303-594-1694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s the background slides or click here for PDF: